Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday Nature Walk

Day begins...misty...once again, Mt. Hood plays hide as I take a picture of the dawn! Hydrangea expresses her glory and beckons for a picture.
I change into jogging clothes...ready for my morning walk...as the sun begins to illuminate the morning clouds...glowing!
And rises as I head out the drive...welcome morning!
Sweet flowers smile as I jog along....
Bushes proudly display their autumn clothes...
Ferns nestle serenely on trees long ago toppled & decaying...
Sunlight shines through the trees...as I travel down through the gully.
Then along the neighborhood street...grapes peek from behind arbor leaves...clinging to a backyard fence.
A perfect rose shares her scent and smiles too.
Leaves share the wonder of their changing...from the edges in!
Pines & cones wave as I pass by.
And as I arrive home...ready to savor a few moments in the hot tub before my busy day begins...a peeper frog ribbits, "Have a splendid day!"
And I do!

1 comment:

  1. You have posted wonderful picture of flowers that made me bloom here for a very long time. Beth Iflorist.co.uk

    ReplyDelete